Hallo Ihr Lieben,
hier bin ich wieder mit einer neuen
Challenge. Das neue Thema bei Lasting Memories diese Woche ist
„Erzähl mir eine Geschichte“.
Am Anfang wusste ich nicht wie ich dieses
Thema interpretieren soll. Aber dann habe ich diese Fotos von meinen
Kinder gesehen. Auf dem Foto erzählt meine Tochter ihrem kleinen
Bruder aus einem Bilderbuch eine Geschichte. Ich habe gedacht, dass
das die perfekte Fotos für dieser Challenge sind.
Also hier ist mein Beitrag.
Hi everyone,
here I am again with another challenge
at Lasting Memories. „Tell me a Story“ is the theme for this
week. First I had no idea what am I going to do with this theme. But
then I saw these pictures. On the pictures you can see my daughter (
6 years old at that time) read her little brother (6 months old at
that time) a story from a book. I think these photos are just perfect
for this challenge.
So here is my inspiration for you.
Das ist mein Titel und die Geschichte
über diesen Moment habe ich hinter den Gift-Tag geschrieben.
Here is my title and wrote the
journaling behind the tag.
Ich hoffe, Ihr könnt bei unserer
Challenge mitmachen.
Danke fürs Vorbeischauen.
Hope you can join our challenge this
week.
Thank you for visiting my blog.
Designpapier: Echo Park, Karen Foster Design, Dovecraft.
Stanzschablone: Cuttlebug.
Tag: Roobee.
Bakers Twine.
Washi Tape.
Dymo.
Digi Print: RebeccaB.
Stanzer: Fiskars.
Sonstiges: Knöpfe, Geschenkbänder.
Was für ein tolles Layout! Diese entzückenden Fotos sind es aber auch wert so schön ins Szene gesetzt zu werden. Gefällt mir total gut! Liebe Grüße, Bianca
AntwortenLöschenSTUNNING LO! Love the colors and the brightness!
AntwortenLöschenWhat prefect photos for the theme. Im totally lovin this LO, the colors are so playful and cheerful and it matches the feeling of the photos. I love your use of washi too.
AntwortenLöschenOh Tanti I just LOVE this layout. Such a bright and happy page:) It does a wonderful job of supporting the photos:) Well done!
AntwortenLöschenOh my gosh! How CUTE is this!! I love the colours, the photo's...everything! This an awesome page!! Thanks for sharing your story!
AntwortenLöschenKaren LMDT