Hallo Ihr Lieben,
hier bin ich wieder mit dem neuen
Scrapbook-Layout für die neue Challenge bei Lasting Memories. Das
Thema für diese Woche ist „Alphabet“.
Ich glaube jeder verwendet genug
Buchstaben für sein Project. Zum Beispiel für den Titel. Also könnt
Ihr sicherlich bei dieser Challenge mitmachen.
Hier ist mein Beitrag für die
Challenge.
Hi everyone.
Here I am again with my new scrapbook
page that I made for the new challenge at Lasting Memories. The
challenge theme for this week is „Alphabet“. I think all of you
use enough alphabet on your project. For example for the title. So,
you all can play along with us this week.
Here is my inspiration for you.
I habe die Großbuchstaben „H“ mit
meinem Buchstabenstempel von Technique Tuesday gestempelt und
ausgeschnitten.
I stamped the big „H“ with my alpha
stamp from Technique Tuesday on a pattern paper and cut it out.
Der Schulbus wurde mit meiner
Cuttlekids-Stanzschablone gestanzt.
I cut the yellow school bus using my
cuttlekids die.
Motivpapier: Rico Design.
Stanzschablone: Cuttlekids, Cuttlebug.
Stempel: Technique Tuesday, Marianne Design.
Washi Tapes.
Sticker: S.R.M.
Schnipseln.
Stamping on patterned paper has got me inspired to try something new. Cute layout
AntwortenLöschenTanti, this is so eye-catching!
AntwortenLöschenMy daughter doesn't like homework, but she loves your layout too!
AntwortenLöschen