The posts in this blog are in german and english.

Freitag, 15. Mai 2015

@ My Fave Diner.

Hallo Ihr Lieben,
heute ist wieder Zeit für eine neue Challenge.
Picture This! Inspiration dieses Mal ist:

2 Fotos + Punkte + Layers + Sterne.

Und hier ist meine Inspiration für Euch.

Hi everyone.
It's time for a new challenge again.
Picture This! Team want you to add the following items on your layout:

2 Photos + Dots + Layers + Stars.

And here is my inspiration for you.


Das erste Bild ist ein Foto von unserem Lieblings-Ice-Tea. Und das zwete Bild  ist ein Foto von mir bei unserem Lieblingsrestaurant.

I used a Photo of me having luch at my favorite Diner. The second Photo is a picture of my favorite homemade ice tea that I bought everytime I went there.




Ich hoffe es gefällt Euch und ich werde mich freuen wenn Ihr Mitmachen würdet.
Vielen Dank für's Vorbeischauen.

I hope you like my praject. And I also hope you could find a time to join us.
Thank you so much for visiting my blog.

Materialliste:
Papier: Pink Paislee, Dear Lizzy, American Crafts, Bo Bunny.
Wood Veneer: Studio Calico.
Sticker: Cart-Us.
Project Life Karte: My Mind's Eye.
Sonstiges: Twine, Cardstock, Sticker, Doily, Washi tapes.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Thank you for visiting my blog and for your time to write me a comment. I really appreciate it :)
Love
Tanti