The posts in this blog are in german and english.

Samstag, 12. Juli 2014

"Let's Go Shopping" bei SOS.

Hallo Ihr Lieben,
ich bin sehr glücklich, dass ich meine Stelle als DT-Miedglied bei Scrap Our Stash für weitere sechs Monate behalten darf.
Vielen Dank an Brenda und Rochelle.
Heute bin ich wieder dran mit der Challenge. Dieses Mal müssen wir in unserem eigenen Scrap-Zimmer einkaufen gehen und mindestens fünf verschiedene Dinge aus der Liste unten, für unser Layout verwenden.

Hi everyone.
I'm so glad that I could stay in the team of Scrap Our Stash for another tearm.
Thank you Brenda and Rochelle.
Today is my reveal day on the stash challenge.
This time we have to shop in our own stash and used five or more different items from the shopping list below.
Create a layout and include those (5) items on your page. Each item will only count as one, for example: a wood veneer polaroid frame will only count as a frame or as wood veneer, you decide. If you choose arrows you must use (3) but it only counts as 1 of the 5 items on the list.
*Make sure you include in your blog write up the (5) items you used.
You are allowed to add anything else you desire to complete your page!


Hier ist die Shoppingliste: 
Here is the shopping list:
 

Washi tape
Stars (3 or more)
Striped Paper (not lined)
Enamel Dots (3 or more)
Polaroid Frame
Buttons (3 or more)
Flag
Dimensional sticker
Paper Clip
Arrows (3 or more)
Wood Veneer
Journaling card
Sequins (3 or more)
Use (2) or more types of punches
Die cut
Tags (2 or more)
Flair button
Rub On
Transparency
Flowers (3 or more)
Cork embellishment

Hier ist meine Inspiration für Euch.
Here is my inspiration for you.





Die fünf Sachen, die ich ausgesucht habe sind:

Here is what I have shopped:
(5) Washi-Tapes.
(1) arrow paper clip.
(5) wood veneers.
(2) tags.
And two punchers ( circle puncher and flower puncher).
I've used the flower puncher to create the sun.


Ich hoffe euch gefällt es und vielen Dank für's Vorbeischauen.

I hope you like it and I also hope to see your creation.
Thank you for visiting my blog.

Materialliste:
Papier: American Crafts "My Girl" Kollektion.
Wood Veneer: Studio Calico.
Paper Clip: IKEA.
Tag: Roobee.
Sticker: EK Success.
Stempel: My Memo, Scrappy Cat.

1 Kommentar:

  1. Very nice! The cardstock colours match so well with the photo's light colours. Even the kid is wearing the same colours of sand and sea! The yellow sun is very funny and the little wooden suns are really lovely.

    Mariangela

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you for visiting my blog and for your time to write me a comment. I really appreciate it :)
Love
Tanti