The posts in this blog are in german and english.

Montag, 21. Juli 2014

Juli-Moodboard Challenge bei Life Paper Scrapbook.

Hallo Ihr Lieben,
die Moodboard Challenge bei Life Paper Scrapbook fängt heute an.
Für diese Challenge könnt Ihr alles machen wozu der Moodboard Euch inspiriert.
Ich wurde vom Word "Home" inspiriert. Es erinnert mich an mein Heimatland Indonesien.
Also hier ist meine Inspiration für Euch.

Hi everyone.
today started the moodboard challenge over at Life Paper Scrapbook.
For this challenge you can create anything whatever the moodboard inspires you.
I was inspired by the word "Home". It reminds me of my homeland Indonesia.
So here is my take on the challenge.









Hier ist der Moodboard.
Here is the Moodboard.


Unser Sponsor dieses Mal ist:
Our sponsor this time is:

Scrappy Canary (formerly Polly Scrap! Kits) is Australia's premier crafting kit club, offering monthly Scrapbook, Pocket Life and Embellishment kits. Our kits offer a handpicked selection of the latest papers, embellishments and exclusive items all coordinated and shipped direct to your door. In addition to our kits our store also stocks other coordinating embellishments for those who love extra goodies to play with.
   
Ich hoffe es gefällt Euch.
Vielen Dank für's Vorbeischauen 

I hope you like it. 
Thank you for visiting my bog.






1 Kommentar:

  1. hello! I really like your page!! wonderful page, worderful picture!! :-) greetings from Greece!

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you for visiting my blog and for your time to write me a comment. I really appreciate it :)
Love
Tanti