Sonntag, 30. März 2014

LPS-Mood-Board-Challenge.

Hallo Ihr Lieben,
heute möchte ich mein neuestes Layout zeigen. Es ist für die Mood-Board-Challenge bei 
LifePaper Scrapbook. Ich bin von den Farben inspiriert worden.
Und dies ist dabei heraus gekommen.

Hi everyone.
Today I want to share with you my newest layout. I've created it for the Mood Board challenge over at
Life Paper scrapbook. I was inspired by the colours. The different shade of green and the neutral colours.
Here is my take.

Ich habe für dieses Layout zum ersten Mal eine Strukturpaste verwendet.

This is my first time ever using the struckture paste.





Hier is das Mood Board.

Here is the Mood Board.

I hoffe es gefällt Euch. Vielen Dank für's Vorbeischauen.

Well I hope you like it. Thank you for visiting my blog.

Materialliste:
Papier: Crate Paper, Dear Lizzy, Pebles.
Glimmer Mist.
Strukturpaste.
Stanzer: Fiskars, EK Success.
Sticker: EK Success.
Stanzschablone: Sizzix Framelitz, Cuttlebug und Cuttlekids.
Stempel: Pepermania Urbanstamps, Clear Choice.
Sonstige: Washi-Tapes, Knöpfe, Tag, Twine, Doily.

Kommentare:

  1. I absolutely love how you've used our mood board colours to make this gorgeous page- thanks for playing along at LPS :-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I *love* the colours - they work so beautifully together. Gorgeous page :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. This is gorgeous. Love the colours and well everything actually. This is a winner in my eyes.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. such a beautiful layout!!!thanks so much for sharing it at LIFE.PAPER.SCRAPBOOK!!!

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you for visiting my blog and for your time to write me a comment. I really appreciate it :)
Love
Tanti