Sonntag, 8. September 2013

I Love Flip Flops.

Hallo Ihr Lieben,
ich möchte nur schnell eine neue Challenge ankündigen.
Lasting Memories neues Thema ist „Animal Antics“. Im anderen Worten, alles über Tiere.
Auf meinem Layout ist die Katze meiner Eltern. Sie ist verrückt nach Flip Flops aller Art. Sie kuschelt gerne damit, wie auf dem Foto zu sehen. Es ist so witzig deswegen durchdreht.
Also hier ist mein Beitrag zu dieser Challenge.

Hi everyone.
I just want to write a quick announcement about a new challenge over at Lasting Memories. It's all about „Animal Antics“ this week..

On my LO is my parent's cat. She is crazy about Flip Flops. Everytime she sees Flip Flops on the floor she's getting mad, snuffel and cuddle with it. It's very funny to see her getting mad like that. And I want to document it. 
So, here ist my take on this Challenge.

Ich habe diesen Diarahmen mit Washi Tape beklebt.
I wraped this slide frame with Washi Tape.








Challenges die ich mitmachen wollte:
I'm entering this project in:

Materialliste:
Cardstock: American Craft.
Motivpapier: Depot.
Buchstaben: Thickers.
Stanzschablone: Cuttlebug.
Washi Tape.
Bakers Twine.
Brad: Rico Design.
Acrylfarbe und Wasserfarbe.
Stickers: Stcko, Funny.
Sonstiges: Metalanhänger, Geschenkband, Diarahmen.


Kommentare:

  1. How cute are your kitty pix! Love your DP!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Super adorable layout! Love all the inking, paint, and texture going on! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Red Carpet Studio!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Omgosh - this made me laugh out loud! Look at that face! LOL! The pic above 'love' looks like "Ok, I have had enough!" lol! I love it! Awesome take on the challenge this week!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Cute! CUte! Cute! This made me laugh! My cats love my slippers:) I love your use of pastels too:)

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. What an odd choice for a favorite toy!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Cute LO! Love all the different embellies you used. Your cat really does love those slippers.

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. What a fun and colourful layout! Heaps of lovely details and your "Washi" frames are perfect for our Just Add Ink Challenge. Thanks for joining us this month.

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. You've used washi tape in an innovative way, thanks for joining in this month's JAI scrap challenge- Ruthy

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you for visiting my blog and for your time to write me a comment. I really appreciate it :)
Love
Tanti