The posts in this blog are in german and english.

Sonntag, 18. August 2013

Lasting Memories neue Challenge.

Hallo Ihr Lieben,
die neue Challenge bei Lasting Memories fängt heute an. Das Thema für diese Woche ist „How you've grown“. Zeigt uns eines Eurer alten ersten Layouts und ein neues. Wir wollen die Veränderungen in unserem Scrapstil von damals zu heute vergleichen.

Hi everyone.

The new challenge started today at Lasting Memories with this theme „ How you've grown“.

Show us an old layout and the new one. I think it's a great challenge. We can see if we change our style and if there're any differences between our layout now and then.

Also, hier ist mein altes Layout. Ich habe es schon mal HIER gepostet.
So, Here is my old Layout. I've already posted it HERE last year.


Und hier ist mein neues Layout. Mein Stil hat sich seitdem etwas geändert.
And here is my new one. I think I've change my style a little bit since then.

Ich werde mich freuen wenn Ihr mitspielt. Danke fürs Vorbeischauen. 
Hope you want to play with us this week. Thank you for visiting my blog.


Kommentare:

  1. Tanti,

    I love the pastels and the pinwheel on your new layout!Your cat layout is awesome too:)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Both layouts are great. Looks like you had fun cutting apart the CATS program. Love the look of the new layout too

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Actually Tanti... I have to say that I love BOTH LO's.. :)
    They both look like fun! Thanks for sharing..
    Toni.. xoxo

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I really like them both as well. I can see that you've changed a little though .. great photos on both. I love the CAS look of your 'now' layout - great work this week!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. I love how you can see the progression, your new layout is beautiful!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. I think the same way as Toni. I love both!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. My, how you've grown! Your style has definitely changed :) But I must say I like both LOs a lot. You are really talented even from the beginning. For the new LO, I love all the layers of pattern paper.

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. love both your LO's - but you have changed... love the fussy cutting in the first one but i am a CAS kinda girl so the second one i really love

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you for visiting my blog and for your time to write me a comment. I really appreciate it :)
Love
Tanti