Sonntag, 7. Juli 2013

Neue Challenge bei Lasting Memories.

Hallo Ihr Lieben.
Es ist Sonntag! Das heißt es ist Zeit für eine neue Challenge bei Lasting Memories.
Das Thema diese Woche ist „Schönster Familienmoment“.
Hier ist mein schönster Familienmoment. Meine Schwester kam nach Deutschland um mich mit meiner Familie und meinen Bruder zu besuchen. An einem Abend gingen wir drei zum ersten mal nach zig Jahren wieder zusammen aus. Da wir drei ziemlich weit auseinander gerissen sind, kommt dieser Moment ziemlich selten vor.

Hi everyone.,
It's Sunday! It means it's time for a new Challenge at Lasting Memories.
The challenge Theme for this week is „Precious Family Moment“.
Here is mine.
My sister came to Germany to visit me and my family and my brother four years ago.
One night the three of us could finally find a time to go out together. This is for me the precious family moment because we've done this almost never since we live in separate countries. My sister lives in Indonesia, my brother and I live in Germany.
So, here is my take on this challenge.




Designpapier: Rico Design, Echo Park und Schnipsel.
Bakers Twine.
Washi Tapes.
Sticker: Sticko.
Ticket: ??
Stempel: Clear Choice.
Bordürenstanzer: Fiskars.
Sonstiges: Paper Clip, Buchstaben.

Kommentare:

  1. Love the colors and how you used the banner to pull it all together:) Fun Layout!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Love all your elements on your fantastic page!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Looks like you had a great time together. Thanks for sharing your precious moment.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I absolutely LOVE this LO!!! I love all the elements that you used, the staples, the stars, the notepaper, the ticket.....

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you for visiting my blog and for your time to write me a comment. I really appreciate it :)
Love
Tanti