Sonntag, 26. Mai 2013

"These are a few of my Favorite Things" Scrapbook Layout.

Hallo Ihr Lieben,
das neue Challengethema bei LastingMemories ist „Stamp it with the Song“.
Also wir wollen mindestens ein Stempelbild und den Text von einem Lied auf eurem Layout sehen.
Mein Layout-Title „These are a few of my favorite things“ (Übersetzung: Dies sind einige wenige meiner Lieblingssachen) ist ein Teil der Lyrik der Filmmusik „The Sound Of Music“.
Also hier ist mein Beitrag zu der Challenge.

Hi everyone.
The new challenge theme at LastingMemories this week is „Stamp it with a song“.
We want to see at least one stamp image and a lyric from a song on your page.
I took a lyric from the original soundtrack from the movie The Sound of Music for my title.
So... „these are a few of my favorite things“.

Hier sind meine Stempelabdrücke.
These are my stamp images.



Ich habe auch ein paar Alphabetstempel für meinen Title verwendet.
I also used some mini alphabet stamps for my title.



Wir würden uns freuen wenn Ihr bei der Challenge mitmacht.
Danke fürs Vorbeischauen.
Hope you will join us with the challenge.
Thank you for visiting my blog.

Motivpapier: Rico Design.
Washi Tapes.
Glimmer Mist.
Bakers Twine.
Tagrahmen: Crea Motion.
Dymo.
Stempel: Cavalini & co, Clear Choice, Studio G.
Stanzschablone: Cuttlebug.
Sonstiges: Craft Cardstock.

Kommentare:

  1. Oh wie genial! Ein tolles Layout! lg Bianca

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Oh how I love this! I did a layout using this same lyric/title over a year ago. Here's mine. :) http://fishmememoriesandmore.blogspot.com/2012/01/lasting-memories-ch-70-getting-to-know.html

    So You know I LOVE yours!!!! So fun! Your mix of alphas is great and you even added musical notes! How cute.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. wonderful layout. The title is so fitting and all the elements are amazing

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Oh my goodness, I love this LO. I love all the different elements and fonts, such a great mixture. I really need to try some masking, I love the look of it...

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. You did a great job! I love all of your favourite things!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. how fun!!!! wow... love love love your page

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you for visiting my blog and for your time to write me a comment. I really appreciate it :)
Love
Tanti