Mittwoch, 15. Mai 2013

My Guest Designer LO for CPC & JAI Scrap Challenge.

Hallo Ihr Lieben,
ich zeige Euch heute ein Scrapbook-Layout. Es ist für die „Knöpfe“ Challenge bei Child's Play. Ich bin dort noch Gastdesignerin für diesen Monat.
Also hier ist mein Beitrag:

Hi everyone !
Today I want to show you my scrapbook page for the „Buttons“ Challenge at Child's Play.
I'm still their guest designer for this month.

So here it is.


I denke ich muss nicht viel erzählen. Vom Foto kann man erkennen wo die Knöpfe sind.
I think I don't have to explain it where the buttons are. You can see them clear enough from the picture.
 

Ich wurde auch inspiriert von der Foto Challenge bei Just Add Ink.

This page was also inspired by the photo challenge at Just Add Ink.

Motivpapier: Rico Design, Papermania.
Stanzer: Artemio, Paper Poetry, Efco.
Stanzschablone: Cuttlebug.
Sonstiges: Schnipseln, Knöpfe, Geschenkbänder.

Kommentare:

  1. Beautiful page...you inspire me to get my buttons out and uuuuse them. Lovely...saw your page at JAI.
    Blessings,
    Jess

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. What a fabulous photo of the daisies, and your daisy embellishments frame it so beautifully. Thanks for playing along with us at Just Add Ink this month.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. The daisies look great go with photo lovely. Thanks for joining in this month's JAI scrapbooking challenge!- Ruthy

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Love the daisies!! Your LO really pops! Thanks for playing along with our JAI scrapbooking challenge for May.

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you for visiting my blog and for your time to write me a comment. I really appreciate it :)
Love
Tanti