The posts in this blog are in german and english.

Mittwoch, 6. März 2013

CPC Top 3.

Hallo Ihr Lieben,
mein Scrapbook Layout „At The Funfair“ ist wieder in die Top 3 gewählt worden. Dieses Mal vom
Außer der Auszeichnung, die ich meinem Blog hinzufügen darf, kann ich dort auch demnächst als Gastdesignerin mitmachen. Ich freue mich so!

Hi Everyone,
I just want to share this good news. My scrapbook Layout „At The Funfair“ was chosen again among the Top 3. This time from the „Child's Play Callenges“Design Team.
Beside the badge I received I also get the opportunity to be a guest designer. I'm sooo happy about it. Thank you to the „Child's Play Challenge“ Design Team.



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Thank you for visiting my blog and for your time to write me a comment. I really appreciate it :)
Love
Tanti