The posts in this blog are in german and english.

Mittwoch, 13. Februar 2013

„To Do List 2013“ Pinboard Style Scrapbook-Layout.

Es ist wieder so weit. „LastingMemories“ hat eine neue Challenge aufgerufen. Das Thema dieses Mal ist „Resolution 2013“. Wir sollten über unsere Ziele für das Jahr 2013 scrappen. Und das ist mein Layout für diese Challenge. Ich denke der Pinnwand Stil ist der beste Weg um meine Ziele darzustellen.

„Lasting Memories“ makes a new challenge this week. It calls „Resolutions 2013“.

This is my take on this challenge.

I made my Layout just look like a Pinboard. On the Pictures you can see my goals for this year. I print the photos in mini sizes and glued them on a white cardstock to make it looks like a „Polaroid“ pictures. Then I put some other stuff on it like sales slip, movie ticket, calender etc. and pined them all with brads.




Den Mond habe ich von meinem Sohn geschenkt bekommen als er 4 Jahre alt war. 
My son made me this handcrafted moon as he was 4 years old.


Materialien:
Washi tapes
Post It
Ticket: Creating keepsakes.
Sonstiges.

Kommentare:

  1. I just love your idea of the Pin Board look! How clever!! You have great goals!! I really want to try this idea! Thanks for sharing with us this week at Lasting Memories!!
    Michele
    LMDT :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. This is really creative! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. oh my gosh.. I love this!!
    I want to do one now!! lol..
    Seriously great idea! Looks FAB!
    Thanks for sharing this with us at Lasting Memories..
    Toni - LMDT

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Oh wow, I LOVE this! What a VERY creative idea!! That moon is darling .. thanks for sharing with us at Lasting Memories!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Hallo Tanti K!

    Super Idea und oolles Layout!! Sehr creativ. Ich will auch eine Pinboard wie dieses. :-)

    Tschüß

    Angela

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you for visiting my blog and for your time to write me a comment. I really appreciate it :)
Love
Tanti