The posts in this blog are in german and english.

Dienstag, 19. Februar 2013

"Doing Math" Scrapbook-Layout.


Hallo Ihr Lieben,
heute zeige ich Euch ein Scrapbook-Seite die ich gestern gescrappt habe. Dieses Layout habe ich für die "Numbers" Challenge bei "Lasting Memories" kreiert.
In dieser Challenge sind Zahlen gefragt. Ich habe für meine Seite Fotos von meinem Sohn, der gerade seine Mathehausaufgaben macht, ausgesucht.
Ich hoffe es gefällt Euch.

Hi everyone,
This ist my scrapbook page that I made yesterday. It's about my son doing his Math homework.
Mathematics is his favorite subject at school.
The "Numbers" challenge at "Lasting Memories" inspired me to make a scrapbook page about it.
Thank you for visiting my blog.



Mterialien:
Papier: Bo Bunny, Cosmo Cricket, Simple stories, Dovecraft.
Tags Rahmen: Crea Motion.
Washi Tapes
Alphabet: Karen Foster Design.
Stamp Ink: Memento.
Paper Clip: Stapels.
Sticker: American Traditional Designs.
Sonstiges: Papier, Clear Stamp, Heftklammer

Kommentare:

  1. Wow, this is a great LO! So glad our challenge got you inspired to create this stunning page.. I'm loving all your added elements too!!
    Thanks for sharing this with us at Lasting Memories this week..
    Toni - LMDT

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. This is just perfect! Mathematics to boot! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Oh gosh... love how you used NUMBERS for this!! What a fantastic idea! Awesome layout and we are lucky to see your work again at Lasting Memories this week! :)
    Michele
    LMDT

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I really like the mini math flash crds. Brilliant layout thanks for joining us at lasting memories

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you for visiting my blog and for your time to write me a comment. I really appreciate it :)
Love
Tanti