Montag, 4. Februar 2013

Acetate Valentine's Card.


Hallo Ihr Lieben,
ich habe hier noch eine Valentinskartenidee.
Wie ich schon mal erwähnt habe, ich liebe es mit den Folien zu scrappen.
Der Sketch vom Challenge-Blog„Cardabilities“ hat mich inspiriert diese Karte zu kreiern.

One of my favorite scrapbook material is acetate.

The sketch from the challenge blog„Cardabilities“ inspired me to make this acetate Valentine's card.



                         Das ist das Originalsketch.
                        This is the original sketch from „Cardabilities“

                                              
                                      
                                                      
                          My Take on the challenge.







Mit dieser Karte möchte ich auch bei diesen Challenges mitmachen:
I'm also entering this card to the following challenges:



Fabulous Friday Challenge-Love+heart from „Frosted Designs“.

Die Materialien sind alle aus meiner Restekiste.
The supplies I used are all from my stash.

Kommentare:

  1. Such a sweet card.
    Thank you for joining us at Cardabilities!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I love to work with acetate, too! I haven't done so in a while, so thank you for the inspiration to pull my acetate out and work with it again! Your card turned out really cute. Thanks for joining in on our Fabulous Friday challenge over at the Frosted Designs blog!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. What a wonderful project! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs for our Heart+Love challenge!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Tanti, that´s such a lovely card! Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge! xx Bianca

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you for visiting my blog and for your time to write me a comment. I really appreciate it :)
Love
Tanti